You should always have your Pointe Shoes fitted by a professional that is why there are no sizes on this page as it is hard to determine what size you should be unless you have them professionally fit . This is just giving you details and price.
BLOCH bestseller! Balance European has a curved last which follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- The Balance European allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day, as the curved last and shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- Tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, medium side, open throat line of the vamp shape, and elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- A paste
- Elastic drawstring
- Also available with a strong shank
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.